Last year during the month of December, I photographed a daily series of conceptual portraits. Shot and posted by the time I went to bed, it reminded me of the heady days of 365 Portraits when the pressure of having to produce constantly fed my creativity. Well it's time to do it again starting on Saturday and I need a pool of subjects to work from. So if you're interested in being part of some art, listen up!
- You need to be in NYC or can be in NYC for the shoot. (I’ll also be in the Arlington, VA / DC area for a few days the weekend before Christmas if you live down there)
- You need to be reliable, because I’m doing one a day and the shoots will often require a bit of planning and involve other people so I can’t have you canceling at the last minute.
- You need to be willing to play a role and possibly ham it up a bit for the camera if necessary.
- You understand that this is not an opportunity for a free headshot or portrait session.
- You will be required to sign a model release.
- Most importantly I want people who want to make something great.
So if you meet all these requirements then send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A recent picture of yourself
- Your whereabouts in NYC
- Your general schedule or particular dates which might work
- Any interesting places you have access to which might make for an interesting setting
As I book certain dates, I’ll be updating this public Google calendar to show which slots are taken.
Thanks so much and please spread the word.